In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Autopot Smart Valve Mk3 - ($33.10)
AutoPot Powdered Nutrient A and B [2 x 1kg] - ($66.20)
Black 4mm Flexible Water Tubing [10m] - ($8.72)
Barbed Tap InLine Water Valve [4mm] - ($0.98)
The Smart-valve box is a container that allows you to locate the Smart-valve in any tray, to regulate the water level for plants using a flood and drain action. All growers, and not just Autopot hydrotray systems, can benefit from the versatility of a wet-dry cycle in any tray and pot configuration. Note, a smart valve is required for this box, and this is pictured however sold separately.
Features of the Autopot Smart-valve box
- The Autopot Smart-valve is encased to reduce debris from potentially fouling the operation of the valve.
- Root control mesh at the base of the box allows water to flow in and out, whilst limiting root intrusion to the Smart-valve.
- suitable for use with the regular Smart-valve or Mini Smart-valve (note Mini requires an adaptor - please specify when ordering)
- Simply place the box in it's location and place a weight over the top to secure in place and let the Smart-valve deliver plant driven feeding and watering!
Find out more about the Autopot Smart-valve box
- The Smart-valve box has a slightly enlarged post on it for a tight fit. It fits all the Smart-valve versions (except the Mk1 - which is very very rarely used now)
- It is normal for the smart valve to sit a few mm above the bottom of the Smart Valve Box. The fitting post is tapered to allow the half circle on the smart valve to grip tightly.
- Dimensions: 143 x 94mm including clip and hinge, and 57mm high
* Note Smart-valve as pictured not included - price includes box and root mesh only.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.