Upgrade Your Gardening System with the Autopot Smart Valve Box Black
Take your gardening system to the next level with the Autopot Smart Valve Box Black. Designed to accommodate the Smart-valve in any tray, this innovative solution enables users to effectively regulate water levels for their plants, creating a flood and drain action that benefits all types of growers. Note that the Smart-valve is sold separately and is required for use with this product.
Features and Benefits
- Smart-Valve Encasement: The Smart-valve is protected within the box, reducing the risk of debris-related valve issues.
- Root Control Mesh: The base of the box features a root control mesh that allows water to flow in and out while preventing root intrusion to the Smart-valve.
- Versatility for all Smart-valves: Compatible with regular Smart-valve or Mini Smart-valve systems, though the Mini requires an adaptor please specify when ordering.
- Easy Installation: Simply place the box in its location, add a weight to secure it in place and let the Smart-valve deliver optimal watering and feeding for your plants.
How to Use
- Choose a suitable location for the Smart Valve Box in your tray or pot configuration.
- Place the Smart Valve Box, ensuring proper alignment with the Smart-valve system.
- Place a weight on top of the box to secure it in place.
- Let the Smart-valve regulate water levels and provide ideal feeding and watering conditions for your plants.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
The Autopot Smart Valve Box Black is ideal for gardeners and growers looking to implement a wet-dry cycle in their tray and pot setups, providing plant-driven feeding and watering. This product is great for professionals and hobbyists alike, enhancing the efficiency of their growing systems and supporting overall plant health.
Notes from Aqua Gardening
- Smart-valve as pictured is not included price includes box and root mesh only.
- Dimensions: 143 x 94mm including clip and hinge, and 57mm high.
- The Smart-valve box has a slightly enlarged post on it for a tight fit. It fits all the Smart-valve versions (except the MK1).
- It is normal for the Smart-valve to sit a few millimeters above the bottom of the Smart Valve Box due to the tapered fitting post.
FAQsHow does the Autopot Smart Valve Box work?
A:The Smart Valve Box is designed to house the Smart-valve, which regulates the water level for plants using a flood-and-drain action. The box can be placed in any tray, providing a wet-dry cycle for your plants in any configuration. The Smart-valve, however, is sold separately.What are some features of the Autopot Smart-valve box?
A:- Encases the Smart-valve to reduce debris interference
- Root control mesh at the base to limit root intrusion and allow water flow
- Suitable for use with regular Smart-valve or Mini Smart-valve (note: Mini requires adaptor)
- Easy installation with a weight to secure the box in placeCan the Smart-valve box be used with any Smart-valve version?
A:Yes, the Smart-valve box is compatible with all the Smart-valve versions, except for the Mk1, which is rarely used now. It has an enlarged post for a tight fit.Is it normal for the Smart-valve to sit above the bottom of the Smart Valve Box?
A:Yes, the Smart-valve is designed to sit a few millimeters above the bottom of the box. The fitting post is tapered to allow a tight grip.What are the dimensions of the Autopot Smart Valve Box?
A:The Smart Valve Box measures 143 x 94mm, including the clip and hinge, and is 57mm high.Is the Smart-valve included with the purchase of the box?
A:No, the price includes the box and root mesh only. The Smart-valve is sold separately.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...