In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Bluelab Conductivity Pen simply tells you that your plants have the right amount of nutrient in your solution and lets you know if adjustments are needed. To feed plants well, we need to know what we're feeding them. The Conductivity Pen provides quick and accurate EC or ppm readings at the click of a button, so you can rest assured you will have reliable results, every single time.
The EC pen is also known as a TDS meter, and can provide measurements in PPM, EC and CF.
Bluelab Conductivity Pen Benefits and Features
- Fully waterproof, not just water-resistant - will even float when it lands up in your reservoir.
- Selectable measurement units so you can customise with your preferences
- Flat electrode for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Hold reading function to capture every measurement with ease
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings anywhere
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included, getting you started immediately
- Designed and built in New Zealand with growers, for growers - the Bluelab Conductivity Pen can handle the knocks and drops that come with daily use.
Tips on how to use a Bluelab Conductivity Pen to test EC in water
- Start with a quality nutrient
- Measuring the conductivity every day is the best way to avoid over-diluting or over-concentrating your nutrient solution
- Completely change the reservoir solution every 7 days until you are confident with the nutrient
- Top up the water level only between whole water changes - so your plants always have the right amount of food.
The Bluelab EC or ppm Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant so a solution temperature of 18 - 22˚C or 65 - 72˚F is recommended.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.13 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.