In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bluelab pH Controller CONNECT with Built-In Peridoser Pump - ($895.00)
Bluelab Pro Controller Connect - ($1,895.00)
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect - ($595.00)
The Bluelab Connect Stick 2 receives wireless data from Bluelab Connect Monitors, logging the data to the cloud to be received to your PC or mobile device. One Connect Stick 2 will receive data from multiple Bluelab Connect Devices - up to 50 Connect devices.
Connect Stick 2 receives wireless data from Bluelab Connect devices such as the pH Controller Connect and Gaurdian Controller Connect, for:
- 24/7 connection to facility and crops
- Easy device management in the Bluelab Connect software
- Local data logging with cloud data logging backup
- Remote monitoring through the Bluelab Connect mobile app.
"If you’re always connected, you’re always improving."
Bluelab Connect Stick 2 Performance
Send wireless data to and from Connect device - Up to 100m within the growing environment, or up to 400m in open space.
The Bluelab Connect Stick 2 has 2 times the wireless range compared to Connect Stick 1, and pairs with Connect Range Extender 2 to increase wireless by up to 4 times.
Bluelab Connect Stick 2 To Be Used With
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect Inline
Bluelab pH Controller Connect
Bluelab Pro Controller Connect
Bluelab Connect Range Extender 1 & 2
Simply place the Connect Stick into a USB port on your computer, download and install the free Connect Software to begin monitoring crop performance wirelessly. View readings from your PC or mobile device so you know if your crop requires attention.
Add other Bluelab Connect devices to your connect software at the click of a button.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.