Bluelab pH Multimedia Meter and Leap pH Probe for Soil and Hydroponics
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
BONUS ITEMS! SPECIAL OFFER while stocks last! Receive one of these items FREE when you buy the Bluelab pH Multimedia Meter and Leap pH Probe for Soil and Hydroponics today!
The Maximum Yield is a monthly magazine made for the Australian Hydroponics Industry. Read it to keep up to date with the latest gardening techniques, science and products.
The new multimedia pH meter from Bluelab is designed to quickly and accurately measure and monitor pH levels in a wide variety of grow media including soil, nutrient solution, coco coir, rockwool, potting mix and more.
The new and improved pH meter features a faster sensor response, allowing you to perform more tests in less time with direct measurements from subtrates. The toughened spear tip allows for direct root-zone measurements.
The multimedia pH meter is easy to calibrate with a two point calibration process using calibration solutions with pH 7.0 and 4.0. The device will indicate on the display when recalibration is required again after 30 days.
The Bluelab Leap pH Probe is compatible with any Bluelab product with a BNC connection.
The Multimedia comes with 2 x AAA batteries and a 2 metre standard cable.
The pH meter is covered by a bold 5 year free repair or replacement warranty, whereas the replaceable pH probe comes with a 6 month warranty.
|Warranty Length||5 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.70 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.