Hygen pH 4 Buffer [250ml] - ($8.00)
Hygen pH 7 Buffer [250ml] - ($8.00)
Hygen Probe Cleaner Solution [250ml] - ($8.00)
Bluelab pH Probe Care Kit - ($25.00)
Growee Master Kit - Cloud Based Nutrient and pH Balancing
Smart solutions that make hydroponics routine easy. Growee features full automation, our "plug n' play" approach makes urban hydroponic accessible and fun to everyone. By sensing and auto-adjusting the amount of nutrients according to the plants needs (strains, growth stage, etc.) and water supply (ppm), Growee significantly reduces time consumption, fertilizers costs and optimize the crop rotation
Wireless Hydroponic computer which monitors and operate dosers.
Smart up and down pH balancing controlled by the Hydro Master
Automate the plants feeding controlled by the Hydro Master
Growee Master Kit Benefits
Monitor your plants feeding 24/7
- Real-time pH, EC, and water Temp measurements save precious time and prevent mistakes
Grow your plants from the App
- Feed your plants or change pH levels with a click from anywhere
- Record all measurements automatically, check out trends to better your results
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||2.00 kg|
|Type||Timers and Controllers|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.