In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
GT Chilli Focus is based on commercial chilli nutrients. Chillies and peppers have specific nutritional requirements. While it is true that they can perform reasonably well with general purpose feeds, the best results will be achieved by using a formulation designed specifically for them. GT Chilli Focus is precisely formulated for the needs of chillies and peppers it does not contain urea. It supports the production of healthier, more vigorous plants and colourful, juicier fruits.
Developed using Growth Technology’s (GT) revolutionary Single Part Technology (SPT) and manufactured from the highest quality raw materials, the Focus Range delivers a complete profile of all 12 essential minerals to plants. As the name suggests, the Focus range accommodates the specific nutritional requirements of specific plant types.
Why Choose GT Focus?
The GT Focus range sets the benchmark for liquid nutrients. Here’s why:
- Each GT Focus product is complete. Unlike the overwhelming majority of fertilizers, all Focus products contain each of the 12 essential minerals – including Calcium – blended into an easily absorbed liquid concentrate.
- pH buffered to ensure all 12 essential minerals are available to the plant.
- Formulated and balanced to suit the requirements of specific plant types.
- Manufactured using only the highest grade raw materials and chelated trace elements to ensure effortless absorption by the plant.
- Guaranteed not to contain potentially harmful and ineffective chlorides, urea, sodium and ammonium.
- Easy to use with simple instructions.
- Makes up to 200 litres of working solution
What You Can Expect:
You can confidently expect a healthier plant with:
- Faster growth and development
- Increased root development and strength
- Profuse vegetative growth
- Bigger, brighter flowers and prized winning blooms
- Greater resistance to disease
- Increased tolerance to environmental stress.
Sounds Too Good To Be True?
With 15 years of comprehensive research and testing behind the range, GT are so
confident in the quality of the product, they offer an unconditional money back
guarantee to any unsatisfied customer.
How Often Should I Use It?
Focus nutrients should be fed to plants at least once a week during active periods of growth eg. spring and summer.
Can I Use It More Than Once A Week?
Yes, you can. Outstanding results have been reported by growers who use 5-10ml per litre with each watering. The important thing to remember is to never exceed 10ml per litre. Exceeding the recommended dilution rate can lead to the rapid onset of adverse effects e.g. root and leaf burn.
Should I Feed Plants Differently In Summer And Winter?
Yes. Plant growth varies in line with seasonal changes. Summer represents a period of active growth for the overwhelming majority of plants due to the warmer weather and as a result feeding is required. Winter represents a period of dormancy and very little or no feeding is required.
Can I Use Focus Products On Seedlings?
You most certainly can. However, it is imperative that a weak solution of 5ml per litre is not exceeded in the first few weeks of growth. As the plant becomes established and exhibits signs of active growth, the nutrient strength can be progressively increased.
Can Focus Products Be Used As A Foliar Spray?
Absolutely! Plants are able to take up nutrient through their leaves in addition to their roots. Foliage feeding is a great way to give your favourite plant a quick nutritional boost. Do not exceed 5ml per litre and avoid spraying during the heat of the day or in direct sunlight.
My Potting Mix Has Slow Release Fertiliser In It – Can I Still Use Focus Products?
You can but the dilution rate needs to be halved in order to avoid over feeding the plant. The problem with fertilizer enriched potting mixes is the uncertainty regarding which minerals and additives are present and in which quantity. For best results, consider using coco fibre. Apart from its exceptional water holding capacity, it is available in a pure and unadulterated form which makes it a perfect partner for Focus products.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.27 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.