In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bluelab EC CF Truncheon Hydroponic Nutrient Meter [Regular Scale] - ($190.00)
Batteries to suit HM meter 6 Pack - ($16.60)
Hygen EC Calibration Solution 2.76 [250ml] - ($8.00)
Hygen Probe Cleaner Solution [250ml] - ($8.00)
The HM EC/TDS Hydrotester Pen provides a digital readout of the EC (Electrical Conductivity) and TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) in a nutrient solution. The EC refers to a substances ability to conduct electricity, whereas TDS is the combined total of any minerals, salts or metals dissolved in water or other liquids.
At Aqua Gardening, HM EC meters have proven themselves tough, waterproof and able to withstand drops. We've used the same EC pen for more than 3 years without an issue. The HM EC pens calibrate quickly, and automtically, with the EC 2.76 solution.
HM EC Meter Features
The HM EC pen measures EC, ppm and TDS, here are the detailed specifications:
Made by HM: a trusted name in test and measurement.
To Prolong the Life of the EC Meter
Keep the metal probes clean. Consider getting probe cleaning solution and probe storage solution, this will make it last longer than using soapy water.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.38 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.