Lumatek ATS Pro LED Grow Light [300W]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 - LED and HPS - ($695.00)
Lumatek Daisy Chain LED Cable [5m] - ($29.00)
Lumatek ATS Pro [300W]
The Lumatek ATS Pro series is a range of full spectrum LED grow lights featuring higher efficiency top bin White, Red & Far Red diodes nd dimmable Lumatek drivers. This light-weight fixture is ideal as sole-source grow light or for supplemental grow lighting for propagation, vegetative and flowering growth stages of indoor-grown crops.
ATS300W by Lumatek
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide single-source lighting for entire grow cycle from vegetative through flowering period.
The Lumatek ATS series is a range of full spectrum LED grow lights featuring top bin LUMLED LEDs and dimmable Lumatek drivers. This light-weight fixture is available in 300W (1m2 area) and 200W (0.8m2 area) versions and is ideal as sole-source or supplemental grow lighting for the propagation, vegetative and flowering growth periods of indoor-grown crops.
The array of LEDs create a uniform spread of light at short distance from the crop enabling good penetration of canopy without hotspots and excessive heat. The innovative heat sink and use of passive natural convection has eliminated the need for a fan, reducing noise output and significantly increasing the life span of the fixture as it has no moving parts.
The ATS is a highly efficient grow light fixture with the 300W model producing 690 µmol/s PPF at 2.3 µmol/J efficacy and ideal for a 1m2 grow area.
Lumatek ATS Pro 300W Full Spectrum
Lumatek LED grow light solutions use a blend of white, deep red & far red LEDs to produce a highly efficient light source calibrated to provide high intensity, stable and uniform output for optimal light absorption.
Previous generations of LED grow lights used a mixture of royal blue and deep red LEDs to target chlorophyll absorption peaks. Whilst these solutions worked adequately they missed out important spectra for quality plant growth, lacked penetration through dense canopies and provided poor visibility for inspecting and maintaining grow rooms.
Lumatek ATS Pro 300W Passive cooling
Lumatek’s innovative design and advancement in LED technology has produced a high powered LED grow light with passive convection cooling. This fanless design means no moving parts so Lumatek LED fixtures are extremely robust with a long life span and operate silently.
- 1 x ATS300W LED Fixture (LED Driver and Dimmer Included)
- 1 x Power Cable
- 2 x Metal Cable Hangers
- 1 x Manual
|Warranty Length||3 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||11.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.