Pump Pre-filter Sponges attached to your pump and greatly increase filtration. A pre-filter sponge can be used for filtration on pumps in ponds, aquariums, or aquaponics systems.
- Ideal for both pond and fountain pumps
- Increases efficiency of pump
- Provides mechanical and biological filtration for your pond
- Leaves you more time between cleaning the pump sponge due to large surface area
The sponge is black and has fine spacing to catch small particles and accommodate good bacteria. In the centre of the sponge there is a poly pipe which attaches firmly to the pump inlet.
How To Fit A Pre-Filter Sponge To Your Pump:
- Remove the existing inlet / sponge cover and the sponge from the pump as if you are going to clean your pump impellor
- Check the thread diameter in front of the impeller
- If the diameter is 1/2, 3/4 or 1 inch the Pondmax Pre-filter Sponge will screw straight in
Sponge Dimensions And Pump Suitability:
- 10 x 10 x 15cm
- Suits 500 - 2000L/hr pond pumps
- 10 x 10 x 30cm
- Suits 2500 - 4000L/hr pond pumps
- 12 x 12 x 30cm
- Suits 2500 - 6000L/hr pond pumps
Thread Sizes which suit:
- 1/2 Inch / 15mm BSP
- 3/4 Inch / 20mm BSP
- 1 Inch / 25mm BSP
|Type||Pumps - Replacement Parts|
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Free Click & Collect - pick up at 4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD 4053. No other shipping options? Check your country and postcode are selected. If they are, you have an item in your cart that cannot be shipped to your address.