In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Pump Pre-filter Sponges attached to your pump and greatly increase filtration. A pre-filter sponge can be used for filtration on pumps in ponds, aquariums, or aquaponics systems.
- Ideal for both pond and fountain pumps
- Increases efficiency of pump
- Provides mechanical and biological filtration for your pond
- Leaves you more time between cleaning the pump sponge due to large surface area
The sponge is black and has fine spacing to catch small particles and accommodate good bacteria. In the centre of the sponge there is a poly pipe which attaches firmly to the pump inlet.
How To Fit A Pre-Filter Sponge To Your Pump:
- Remove the existing inlet / sponge cover and the sponge from the pump as if you are going to clean your pump impellor
- Check the thread diameter in front of the impeller
- If the diameter is 1/2, 3/4 or 1 inch the Pondmax Pre-filter Sponge will screw straight in
Sponge Dimensions And Pump Suitability:
- 10 x 10 x 15cm
- Suits 500 - 2000L/hr pond pumps
- 10 x 10 x 30cm
- Suits 2500 - 4000L/hr pond pumps
- 12 x 12 x 30cm
- Suits 2500 - 6000L/hr pond pumps
Thread Sizes which suit:
- 1/2 Inch / 15mm BSP
- 3/4 Inch / 20mm BSP
- 1 Inch / 25mm BSP
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.60 kg|
|Type||Pumps - Replacement Parts|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.