In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Aqua One Maxi Water Pumps have numerous applications for aquariums, garden fountains, table and wall fountains, hydroponics and aquaponics. All Aqua One Maxi pumps are saltwater compatible. The smaller Aqua One pumps - Maxi 101 to 104 are fitted with a simple flow controller. The larger Aqua One pumps - Maxi 105 and 106 do not come with flow control.
Aqua One Maxi Water Pump Uses
- Water features
- Garden Ponds
- Indoor fountains
- Urns and Amphoras
- Table Fountains
Aqua One Maxi Submerisble Water Pump Features
- Value for money
- Suitable for Fresh or Salt Water
- Completely submersible
- Quiet and efficient
- Variable Flow Control
Aqua One Maxi Pump Outlet Fitting Sizes
The Maxi 101 and 102 models come with a 9mm and 13mm outlet. The Maxi 104 model has a 16mm outlet. The Maxi 105 and 106 models have 19mm outlets and 21mm inlets.
Aqua One Maxi Water Pump Specifications
|Model||Maxi 101||Maxi 102||Maxi 104||Maxi 105||Maxi 106|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hr)||400||500||2000||2500||3000|
|Max Head Height (m)||0.65||1.05||2||2.5||3.5|
|Max Aquarium Size (L)||100||125||500||625||750|
|Power Usage (Watts)||6||8||30||45||80|
|Voltage (Volts AC)||240||240||240||240||240|
|Cable Length (m)||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.8||1.8|
|Pump Outlet Size (mm)||9/13||9/13||19||19 / 21||19 / 21|
|Pump Inlet Size (mm)||N/A||N/A||N/A||21||21|
|Suitable For Bio Filter||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||65 x 45 x 50||65 x 45 x 50||115 x 75 x 95||155 x 80 x 120||175 x 100 x 140|
*We don't stock the Maxi 103 model but checkout our Pondmax PV Pump Range for a superior pump to the 103 and other Aqua One Maxi models.
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.41 kg|
|Type||Pumps - 240V|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.