Cultiv8 600w Electronic Ballast
- Wide voltage range – Cultiv8 digital ballast operates on a wide voltage range giving same lumens output, even if the input voltage varies.
- Dimming & Super Option – Cultiv8 digital ballast has a dimmer switch to control output (both lumens & heat) of lamp depending on grow cycle and ambient temperature. You can boost the power when required by using Super Boost control, driving lamp output beyond 600w which contribute to higher yield.
- Fan less and Sealed – Cultiv8 digital ballast is fan less with no moving parts and is sealed to avoid dust/dirt getting inside.
- Soft Start – Cultiv8 digital ballast has soft start feature which protects lamp and avoids current surge which can cause voltage drop and tripping of main breaker when multiple ballasts are switched at the same time.
- Random Start – Cultiv8 digital ballast has random start feature which switches multiple ballasts with time delay of a few seconds on random basis. This is a step forward in technology of digital ballasts.
- Protections – Cultiv8 digital ballast features various protetions against short circuit, open circuit, ignition failure and overheating to make it safe to operate & gives peace of mind to the grower.
- Light Weight – Cultiv8 digital ballast is really light weight and easy to handle.
2 Year Warranty on Ballast
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.80 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.