In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Roma Tomato Seeds - ($7.15)
Cultiv8 Flexible Propagation Heat Mat [Medium] - ($46.00)
Jiffy Propagation Peat Pellets [36mm x 36 Pellets] - ($12.80)
Mondi Propagation Kit - 3 Pieces with Dome, Tray and Lattice [28 x 55cm] - ($18.90)
The Jiffy Pellet Greenhouse is a propagation kit which includes a Greenhouse and 36 x 36mm Jiffy Peat Pellets. It is a complete propagation solution. The plastic greenhouse provides warmth and humidity to cuttings and seedlings for rapid growth. For winter growing a heat pad can be added to control temperature.
Jiffy Peat Pellets are made from compressed peat, wood pulp and coir pitch. The pellets expand with water and are an ideal growing medium for seeds. The pellet acts as the pot and the soil at the same time. Once the seed has germinated and the seedling is large enough to handle, the pellet can then be planted whole. Jiffy Peat Pellets help to prevent transfer shock as the plants roots are not disturned.
How To Use The Jiffy Pellet Greenhouse:
- Remove the greenhouse lid and pour warm water into the greenhouse tray until the peat pellets are covered.
- The pellets will absorb the water and start to expand after some time. Keep adding water until the pellets have expanded completely.
- Plant your seeds into each pellet.
- Put the cover on the greenhouse and keep it covered until your seeds start to germinate.
- When your seedlings grow big enough, transplant them with the pellet and all.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.