In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Perlite Hydroponic 6 - 8mm [100L | 2 x 100L]
Perlite is a heat expanded, man made product commonly used as a hydroponic growing medium. Perlite retains enough moisture for it to be suitable as a hand watered medium, but also has sufficient drainage to be used in a recycling drip irrigation system. It is extremely lightweight and is suitable for use in a variety of growing containers such as pots, trays, nft channels and Autopot bottom-fed auto watering systems.
Perlite is one of the best hydroponic growing mediums around, and often used by itself or as a mixture with other media. Perlite is commonly used with vermiculite ( a 70 - 30 mix is a very popular medium), and is also one of the major ingredients of soiless mix's.
Perlite has a good wicking action which makes it a choice for wick-type hydroponic systems. Another great combination is perlite with coco coir. Mix a high grade coco coir (such as house and garden coco) with perlite at a rate of 70% coco to 30% perlite. This increases the oxygen available in your root zone compared to 100% coco, and more oxygen means healthier roots which will boost growth.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||400.00 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.