GH & KH Treatments
- The GH (General Hardness) and KH (Carbonate Hardness) test tools are colour coded to the GH & KH test kit that we have available in the category below.
- After you have tested your water with a GH & KH test kit, you can input your results into the GH & KH test tools to diagnose problems with your aquaponics system.
- The GH & KH test tools will tell you exactly what steps you need to take in order to fix the GH & KH problems with your aquaponics system.
- A GH level between 6 - 11dGH (107-197ppm) is perfect for an aquaponics system.
- A KH level between 3 - 6dKH (54-107ppm) is perfect for an aquaponics system.