Professor’s Terpene Gold is a 100% organic and natural additive. It is used during the flowering stage of a plants growth to increase the production of resin and to give a better aroma and flavour of the essential oils.
What are Terpenes used for?
Terpenes help to create sticky and sweet smelling buds. Each bud on a plant is covered in tiny oil glands (trichlomes) which produce resin. The glaze that covers a plant is made up of trichlomes and the more trichlomes that are present the more essintial oils that are produced.
Terpen Gold increases the number of oil producing glands while also helping to perfect the quality of the plant's oil, resulting in more pure and potent oils.
The Benefits of using Professor's Terpene Gold
- Increases resin and stickiness in plants
- Improves the quality of a plants flowers and fruit
- Increases the plants essential oil production
- More aromatic buds with a stronger flavour
- Increses potency and deepens the taste
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor gardening
- Compatible with all types of nutrients
- Hydroponic dosage: (Week 1-2 during Flower) Add 2ml of Terpene Gold per 1L of Nutrient solution - (Week 3-7 during Flower) Add 4ml of Terpene Gold per 1L of Nutrient solution
- Soil dosage: Add 2ml of Terpene Gold per 1L of Nutrient solution
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled enviroment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.