- Contains 6 months feed
- Plus trace elements
- WaterSmart Technology
- Encourages stronger root development
This mix contains quality key additives to deliver optimal growth for Roses, Gardenias, Azaleas and other plants that prefer acidic, low pH conditions. Its specific formulation provides the ideal growing environment for the root systems and encourages healthy flowering in acid-loving plants.
When to use: Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Controlled Release Fertiliser - Distributes nutrients as plants need it, up to 6 months
- Wetting Agent - Ensures nutrients get to the root zone
- Trace Elements - Micro-nutrients vital to plant growth
- Iron & Magnesium - Prevents yellowing of leaves
- Acidic pH - Helps sensitive plant types flourish
- Materials used in the production of Debco potting mixes are sourced from renewable and sustainable resources where possible
- Specific formulation provides the ideal growing environment for the root systems of Rose, Gardenias, Camellias, Azaleas, Rhododendrons and other plant types requiring acidic and low pH conditions
HOW TO USE
Debco Rose, Gardenia & Azalea Potting Mix is ready to use straight from the bag with no further additives required.
- Select a clean pot at least 25mm wider than the original and partly fill with potting mix.
- Turn the plant out of its container. Loosen root ball gently and remove any rotten or entirely dried out roots.
- Position the plant in the pot and fill with potting mix. Do not pack down.
- Water thoroughly and protect plant from wind, heat and strong sunlight for around 5 days.
ONGOING PLANT CARE
- Debco Rose, Gardenia & Azalea Potting Mix contains a balanced fertiliser but additional fertiliser may be required in time, depending on plant needs.
- Plants should be watered immediately after potting and frequently enough to ensure the mix remains moist but not wet. Avoid allowing plants to dry out.
- Plants should be re-potted with new potting mix when they outgrow the pot or after 12-18 months.
- We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening. Wear a particulate mask if dusty.
- This product contains micro-organisms
- Avoid breathing dust or mists
- Wear a particulate mask it dusty
- We recommend you always wear gloves when gardening and keep the product moist when handling
- Wash hands immediately after use
- Read the detailed warning label on the bag
A range of macro & micro-elements are required for sustained plant growth in mixes
Through the correct balance of air and water, specifically selected controlled release fertiliser and other essential plant nutrients your plants will flourish in this potting mix
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 0.56m (Length) x 0.10m (Width) x 0.38m (Height)
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
60 Day Returns - Not available for this product, please contact us if you have any issues. More details...