In Stock - Online Only - Not Available in Store
The Adjustawings Avenger (Adjust-A-Wings) has 8 different width settings and adjustable lamp height. Adjustawings Grow Light Reflectors can be positioned incredibly close to plants for maximum light transferal and area coverage. Alternatively the wings may be adjusted to more narrow settings and positioned further from plants to suit the light and heat requirements of more sensitive plants or plant stages.
Why Avenger? It is delicate but it is made from the most reflective meterial that is available, in fact it will maintain full reflection of 95% for up to 20 years!
- Highest quality reflective aluminium reflector
- Adjustable lamp holder and 240Volt power cable with round earth pin. This connects to a magnetic or digital ballast.
- Super Spreader
Adjustawings Avenger Sizes:
Medium Avenger Single Ended:
- Suits 400 & 600 Watt Globes
- 70cm x 55cm (27.5″ x 21.5″) at widest setting
Large Avenger Single Ended:
- Suits 600 & 1000 Watt Lamps
- 100cm x 70cm (39.5″ x 27.5″) at widest setting
To use an Adjust-A-Wings Avenger close to the crop
Add the Super Spreader to spread light out even further. A super spreader also prevents the plant directly below the lamp from being “burnt” when the reflector is set close to the canopy.
Check out the manufacturer’s website here for layout tips and setup instructions: https://www.adjustawings.com/resources/
|Brand||Adjust A Wing|
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.