The compact Apex Float valve is designed for small individual troughs and reservoirs. Being made of non-corrosive materials it makes the space saver ideal for hydroponic applications.
Space Saving Float valve specifications
- Working pressure 0 - 850 kPa [0 - 120psi]
- Length 270mm overall including float
- Minimum temperature: 10°C.
- Maximum temperature: 60ºC.
- Compact design for use in small tubs and containers.
- Designed for inlet pressures up to 850 kPa [120psi].
- 2 float positions to allow water level adjustment.
- Quality, light weight injection moulded float.
- Acetyl insert in the float creating a stronger thread.
- 3/4 inch Threaded fitting
- Acetyl construction - non corrosive materials.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping?
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.