In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The compact Apex Float valve is designed for small individual troughs and reservoirs. Being made of non-corrosive materials it makes the space saver ideal for hydroponic applications.
Space Saving Float valve specifications
- Working pressure 0 - 850 kPa [0 - 120psi]
- Length 270mm overall including float
- Minimum temperature: 10°C.
- Maximum temperature: 60ºC.
- Compact design for use in small tubs and containers.
- Designed for inlet pressures up to 850 kPa [120psi].
- 2 float positions to allow water level adjustment.
- Quality, light weight injection moulded float.
- Acetyl insert in the float creating a stronger thread.
- 3/4 inch Threaded fitting
- Acetyl construction - non corrosive materials.
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.08 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
Free Shipping Eligibility
As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our free shipping eligibility here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.