Unlock vital phosphorus and make it bioavailable with PeakBoost. L-amino acids buffer phosphorus, result: use FAR LESS fertilizer and get BETTER results.
PeakBoost is organo-mineral phosphorus booster that improves blooming processes and stimulates the production or proteins, plant hormones and vitamins. Phosphorus is needed in higher quantities during the initial stages of fruit and flower development.
Phosphorus tends to get locked up in the growing medium and become unavailable to plants. This results in deficiencies and mineral antagonism in the medium. By combining with organic L-amino acids, the phosphorus is buffered and protected from these mineral interactions. This ultimately means you can use far less fertilizer input and achieve the same or better results.
PeakBoost is a better option than many combined P/K boosters because it allows the targeted application of phosphorus when and where the plant needs. Often when P and K are added in high quantities at the same time, one or the other remains unused in the medium. This can cause antagonism, chemical binding, and nutrient lockout.
PeakBoost contains organic acids that can help to adjust pH-down for your nutrient mixture. PeakBoost is 100% soluble in water and doesn't leave residue in reservoirs and irrigation systems.
Why Use PeakBoost
Provides high levels of natural bioavailable phosphorus during the early generative and bloom stages
Minimizes antagonism and lockout of phosphorus with other nutrients
Powerful stimulating effect on the blooming process
100% water soluble and organo-mineral leaving no residue
How to Use PeakBoost
Add PeakBoost to your reservoir every feeding from the second week to the sixth week of the flowering stage. It's okay to extend or shorten the usage of PeakBoost based upon the total flowering time of your specific plant.
When mixing with any calcium supplements (like MassBoost), be sure to allow one to mix in the solution before adding the other to minimize the formation of calcium-phosphate bonds, which renders both unavailable to the plant.
Customize your feeding schedule with the Aptus Nutrient Calculator
- Organic Nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose. Read more on L-amino acids under Core Product Technologies.
- Full spectrum organic L-amino acids provide growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation, and boost beneficial bacteria populations.
- Phosphorus stimulates the production of hormones, vitamins, L-amino acids, and enhances protein synthesis in the plant
- Phosphorus stimulates bud formation, bud set, fructification and bud development
- Phosphorus is an essential part of the photosynthesis and respiration processes
- Nutrients are chelated using organic L-amino acids
PeakBoost Key Ingredients
- L-amino acids, which provide organic nitrogen (N)
- High concentrations of natural phosphorus (P)
Tips from the field
- Increase PeakBoost dosages throughout the bloom cycle for even better results (see Extreme Feed Schedule)
- PeakBoost has acidifying characteristics and can be used as a natural pH-down
- Extend or shorten the usage of PeakBoost based upon the total flowering time of your specific plant
Available Phosphate (P2O5) Phosphoric Acid 14%
Urea Nitrogen (N) Urea 1.0%
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.