The Aquaponics additive bundle includes all the important additives to promote healthy plant growth in an aquaponics system. It also includes test kits to monitor the mineral levels in your water. It will boost vegetable growth in your system and help you to keep your system in balance. This kit can also be use to Fishless Cycle your system, to get the bacteria established and grow plants at the same time.
Potassium, calcium, magnesium and iron are all important additives for your vegetables and water. You will notice leaf deficiencies if their levels are low, and you may experience large swings in pH which causes stress to fish.
Included in the Aquaponics Additives Bundle:
- Bloom Yellow Bottles Seafuel - 1L for a nutrient and enzyme boost, Australian made with seaweed and fish extracts. Use 1ml per 10 litres of water.
- Potassium Bicarbonate (KHCO3) 500grams - High quality potassium bicarbonate suitable for Aquaponics
- DTPA Iron Chelate 200g - Iron chelate additive suitable for aquaponics
- Aquasonic Calcium Test Kit - For testing calcium levels in your aquaponics system
- Aquasonic Iron Test Kit - For testing iron levels in your aquaponics system
For more information on each product in the bundle, follow the links above.
To Use as a Fishless Cycle Kit
To cycle a new aquaponics system without fish, aka Fishless Cycling, Seafuel is the first product to use at a rate of 1ml per 10L of water.
How much Seafuel to use for Fishless Cycling?
- For 1000L or water, 100ml of Seafuel should be used.
- If there are no plants in the system, this rate of liquid should be added every 2 weeks.
- With small plants, or seedlings, you should add this much Seafuel per week.
- With large or well established plants, more Seafuel would equal more growth, however we recommend adding Potassium and Iron too at the rates on their packaging.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||3.00 kg|
|Type||Kits - Growing|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.