- Too much calcium in water results in reduction of carbonate hardness levels and fluctuating pH.
- For hydroponics, a concentration of calcium up to 200ppm may suit depending on the crop and stage of growth
- At least 50ppm calcium is recommended for Aquaponics, with a ratio of 3.5:1 (Calcium:Magnesium)
- Please refer to a good reference for each freshwater species of fish.
- Seawater usually contains 350-450ppm, so for Reef Aquariums 380 – 450 ppm is recommended.
- Good for between 50 and 100 tests depending on the amount of reagent used
- Australian Made
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.30 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled enviroment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.