Maintaining optimum water quality has never been easier. The Aquascape Automatic Dosing System for Ponds automatically adds a choice of specially formulated Aquascape water treatments to ponds, eliminating the guesswork and routine of manually adding water treatments.
The Automatic Dosing System is dependable, extremely quiet and provides treatment options for a wide variety of issues in water features that contain fish. In order to maintain optimum water quality, water treatments should be added consistently on a regular basis.
A choice of four treatments provides pond owners with treatment options for a wide variety of pond issues including cloudy water, fish loss, bad odors, and excessive debris. Simply program the system based on water feature size with an easy-to-use control panel. The included X2 option doubles the dosage for new ponds, problem ponds, or after a pond cleanout.
- Automatically adds a choice of specially formulated water treatments to ponds
- Eliminates the guesswork and routine of manually adding water treatments
- Maintains optimum water quality
- Dependable and quiet
- Easy-to-use control panel
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.13 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.