In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Green Planet Back Country Blend Grow
Fully coated, granular controlled release, complete spectrum of macro and micronutrients fertilizer. Designed for either a top dress application or to be incorporated into the potting soil.
Perfectly engineered blend of macro and micronutrients designed specifically for the early stages of vegetative growth.
Two sources of nitrogen designed to deliver continuous flow of controlled released fertilizer that will not burn or damage your plants.
Release rates will depend on the outside temperature, humidity, rainfall and microbial action.
**Hot, wet climates require less of the product in order to prevent accidental over-fertilization**
Proprietary, custom blended formulation, designed to neutralize acidic soils and prevent nutrient deficiencies and lock out.
Will bring most soils into the correct pH range.
Unique humic-acid blend designed to improve soil consistency, tilth, microbial activity, water retention, and natural chelation.
We recommend an application rate of 2-3 cups (1-1.5 lbs) per 100 square feet every 3-4 weeks. This is a generalized feeding rate, and may be adjusted based on your particular growing needs.
If ever in doubt, apply less, but more often. For smaller sized containers, use 1 tsp per gallon of soil, or approximately 1 tbsp for every 1 foot of plant height. For incorporating the product into the soil, apply 1.5-2.5 lbs per 10 cubic feet.
Green Planet Back Country Blend Benefits
- Improve soil consistency
- Increase microbial activity
- Increase water retention
- Improve natural chelation
- Help break down heavy soil
It is dust-free and the only formula on the market to contain these added benefits. Available in grow, bloom and boost formulations.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.