Bloom Cal [300ml]
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Great White Premium Mycorrhizae [150g] - ($59.00)
Bloom Yellow Bottles Cal
Contains calcium, magnesium, nitrates and iron.
Bloom Cal in Hydroponics
Use for flushing low quality coco coir (not necessary for pre-buffered House and Garden or Canna Coco) prior to use to provide a buffer. Use to remedy cal-mag deficiencies
Bloom Cal in Aquaponics
Use to start a new system before fish are introduced. Bloom Cal will provide nutrient for your plants, not just the micro-nutrients provided by Bloom Seaweed or Seasol. Bloom Cal is especially useful for aquaponic systems using rainwater. Bloom Cal can be used is low dosages with fish but pay attention to your nitrate level.
What is Bloom Cal-Mag?
Bloom Cal-Mag growth enhancer is a calcium and magnesium supplement. It is highly concentrated with soluble calcium, magnesium and nitrogen. It will also aid in the uptake of potassium and phosphorus when used in the flowering cycle. Bloom Cal-Mag can be used as a remedy when the plant is yellow due to lack of calcium and magnesium.
Calcium nitrate, magnesium nitrate, chelated iron and chelated zinc.
Recirculating: 0.5mls per litre
Soil: 0.5mls per litre
Run to waste: 1mls per litre
Bloom Cal-Mag will make this much nutrient:
Recirculating: 300ml = 600L, 1L = 2000L
Soil: 300ml = 600L, 1L = 2000L
Run to waste: 300ml = 300L, 1L = 1000L
Bloom Cal-Mag Feed schedules
Can be found on the Advanced Floriculture website .
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.32 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.