In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Great White Premium Mycorrhizae [150g] - ($60.00)
Bloom Yellow Bottles Organic Sweet
Bloom Organic Sweetener has the benefits of Cannazym and Multizyme products, but in addition it promotes flavour.
What is Bloom Organic Sweetener?
Bloom Organic Sweetener is an organic growth enhancer that promotes a healthy, flavour enhanced plant through natural mineral availability and enzymes from worm tea. The enzymes contained in the worm tea assist in a healthy root zone by helping organisms that break down decaying plant material in this zone. Organic Sweetener contains carbohydrates that fuel micro-organism growth assisting in maintaining a healthy root zone. Organic Sweetener can also be used as a nutrient supplement along with blooms other organic nutrients if your doing a completely organic grow. Bloom Organic Sweetener can be used in any grow method or media whether it is indoors or outdoors. Check the feed schedule to get the correct dosage. Bloom Organic Sweetener is available in a 300ml bottle.
Natural flavour enhancers, carbohydrates, worm tea and natural minerals.
Recirculating: 0.5mls per litre Soil: 0.5mls per litre Run to waste: 1ml per litre Organic: 1-5mls per litre
Bloom Organic Sweetener will make this much nutrient:
Recirculating: 300ml = 600L Soil: 300ml = 600L Run to waste: 300ml = 300L Organic: 300ml = 300L
Bloom Organic Sweetener Feed schedules:
Can be found on the Advanced Floriculture website here.
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.32 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.