In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bloom Yellow Bottles PK
Bloom PK is a cost effective substitute for Canna PK 13/14 or House and Garden Top Booster. The 300ml bottle is larger and cheaper, and the 2.5L bottle is a great substitute for a Canna PK13/14 1L or 5L bottle. Why do we recommend it? We've tested it. NPK: 0-19.5-21 (Ratio is almost identical to other leading brands).
What is Bloom PK?
Bloom PK is a phosphorus (P) potassium (K) supplement that promotes flowering in the plant using additional phosphorus and potassium. It is highly concentrated with potassium solubilised with phosphorus. It can only be used in a run to waste system. PK can be used in any grow method or media whether it is indoors or outdoors. Check the feed schedule to get the correct dosage. Bloom PK is available in a 300ml bottle.
Potassium and phosphorus
Use 1ml per 1L, or 10ml per 10 litres of water
Bloom PK will make this much nutrient:
Bloom PK Feed schedules
Can be found on the Advanced Floriculture website here.
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.32 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.