In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Sterile Disposable Scalpel [1pc] - ($2.75)
Bloom Yellow Bottles Roots
Bloom Advanced Floriculture. Made in Adelaide, they are a pioneer in natural science who have developed a range of organic and semi-organic products to produce the best results for your hydroponic system. One of them is the 100% organic Bloom Roots root promoter.
What is Bloom Roots?
Bloom Roots is a rooting additive that not only promotes root development through natural plant extracts but also is an excellent substitute for cloning gel! If used throughout the crop cycle it will promote lush white root systems. It will aid your plants ability to survive times of high stress such as a lack of water high temperatures and even diseases. Bloom Roots can also be used to repair root damage that has occurred from root zone infection or failure of watering systems. Bloom Roots can be used in any grow method or media whether it is indoors or outdoors. Check the feed schedule to get the correct dosage. Bloom Roots is available in a 1L or 300ml bottle.
Various natural plant extracts, fulvic acid, vitamins and amino acids.
Recirculating: 0.25-0.5mls per litre Soil: 0.25-0.5mls per litre Run to waste: 0.5-1mls per litre Organic: 0.5-1mls per litre
Bloom roots will make this much nutrient:
Recirculating: 300ml = 1200L, 1L = 4000L Soil: 300ml = 1200L, 1L = 4000L Run to waste: 300ml = 600L, 1L = 2000L Organic: 300ml = 600L, 1L = 2000L
Bloom Roots Feed schedules
Can be found on the Advanced Floriculture website here.
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.32 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.