In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Bloom Yellow Bottles Sea Minerals
- Promotes a healthy plant over natural mineral availability.
- These minerals assist the plant to perform at its peak.
- The sodium has been removed during the natural process of condensing the solution via the sun.
- Contains all the minerals that exist in the sea that are not included in nutrient products due to the cost of the refined material
- If doing a complete organic grow this product can be used as a nutrient supplement together with ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’s’ other organic nutrients
- In the ‘bloom Advanced Floriculture’ system you do not need to reduce your fertilizer application to use this product
- Can be used as a remedy if the plant is suffering from stress and nutrient deficiency
- Can be used in any growing method, growing medium, indoors and outdoors – simply consult the relevant feed schedule for application rates to suit your system (or develop your own method)
Condensed sea water with a full mineral profile of low sodium levels and 100 chemical elements.
Recirculating: 0.13mls per litre
Soil: 0.13mls per litre
Run to waste: 0.13mls per litre
Organic: 0.25mls per litre
PACKAGED PRODUCT WILL MAKE;
Recirculating: 300ml = 2307L, 1L = 7692L 2.5L = 19230L
Soil: 300ml = 2307L, 1L = 7692L 2.5L = 19230L
Run to waste: 300ml = 2307L, 1L = 7692L 2.5L = 19230L
Organic: 300ml = 1200L, 1L = 4000L 2.5L = 10000L
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.32 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.