In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Great White Premium Mycorrhizae [150g] - ($59.00)
Bloom Yellow Bottles Seaweed
Bloom Seaweed is a 100% organic product created from sea kelp. It is an alternative to Seasol, but made at a higher concentration so you get more bang for your buck. You can use Bloom Seaweed for the regular gardening applications that Seasol is used, but it is also used to assist stressed plants under HID lighting coniditions. Bloom Seaweed is made in Adelaide by Bloom Advanced Floriculture. Bloom Advanced have developed a range of organic and semi-organic products to produce the best results for your hydroponic systems.
Bloom Seaweed Details
Bloom Seaweed is a plant and soil conditioner that promotes a healthy plant through natural plant extracts. It contains cold composted kelp which promote natural hormones, minerals and vitamins that assist the plant in stressed conditions. It also contains kelp which can survive in extreme conditions of cold temperature and grow substantially on a daily basis. Bloom Seaweed can be used in any grow method or media whether it is indoors or outdoors. Check the feed schedule to get the correct dosage. Bloom Seaweed is available in a 300ml or 1L bottle.
Cold composted kelp.
Recirculating: 0.5mls per litre Soil: 0.5mls per litre Run to waste: 1mls per litre
For Aquaponics Systems use at a rate of 5ml per 100L and add every two weeks to give your plants all the micro nutrients they need.
Bloom Seaweed will make this much nutrient:
Recirculating: 300ml = 600L, 1L = 2000L Soil: 300ml = 600L, 1L = 2000L Run to waste: 300ml = 300L, 1L = 1000L
Bloom Seaweed Feed schedules
Can be found on the Advanced Floriculture website here.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Limited Warranty (This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.