Bloom Yellow Bottles Silica
Bloom Silica is a highly concentrated potassium silicate (53.2%) that promotes a healthy plant through naturally occurring silica. Potassium silicate creates thick cell walls, giving the plant protection against insect and fungus attacks and making it very important for plant growth. It contains potassium silicate which can not be translocated, making the continued application of Bloom Silica essential for the best results. Bloom Silica can be used in any grow method or media, whether it is indoors or outdoors. Check the feed schedule to get the correct dosage. It is available in a 1L bottle.
Bloom Silica Contains
- Potassium Silicate
Bloom Silica Application Rates
- Cuttings: 2ml per 15L of nutrient solution
- Transplant: 1ml per 5L
- Mature plants: 1ml per 3L
- Foliar spraying: 5ml per 4L of foliar spray solution
Changing Bloom Silica Dose Depending on the Media
In general, use less for recirculting hydroponics and potting soil systems, and use a full dose for run to waste hydroponics.
- Recirculating: 1ml per 6ml
- Soil: 1ml per 6L
- Run to waste: 1ml for 3L
How to Use Bloom Silica
Add Silica to nutrient reservoir FIRST before any other nutrients. Use pH down to move the pH level back down to 6.0. Then add base nutrient and additives, and check EC and pH (again). If the solution turns milky, one or more of your nutrients is reacting. Ideally, dump the mix and start again. Use less Bloom Silica next time you mix.
How Much Nutrient will Bloom Silica Make?
- Recirculating: 1L = 5882L
- Soil: 1L = 5882L
- Run to waste: 1L = 3030L
|Brand||Bloom Yellow Bottles|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.65 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.