In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
How Boveda Works
Scientifically engineered to maintain a precise relative humidity of 62% (RH) in an enclosed space.
Boveda will never humidify beyond the 62%, so there's no such thing as "too much". You want to think in terms of using at least the minimum because the more you use, the more efficient Boveda works and the longer they last. You'll know it's time to replace when the entire Boveda begins turning hard.
Simply place the correct number of Boveda inside your container to maintain a precise 62%. Each Boveda consists of a specially prepared saturated solution of pure water and natural salt. This saturated solution is contained within a water-vapor permeable "reverse osmosis" membrane. Within a closed container Boveda maintains a predetermined level of (RH) by releasing or absorbing purified water-vapor, as needed, through the membrane.
Boveda provides the cleanest and most purified humidity of all other products available on the market today.
Boveda 62% 67gram Specifications
- Suitable for 450g of herbs
- 67 Gram inside a sealed plastic bag
- Stabilises at a consistent weight and burn
- Unlocks colour, aroma and flavour, while locking in herb
- Lasts months in a sealed container, replace when it gets hard
- Size 13 x 9cm
- Shelf life of one year in original packaging
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.07 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.