Bush Blue Lake Beans - Certified Organic Climbing Seeds
Transform your garden with Bush Blue Lake Beans - Climbing Seeds, a high-quality organic option produced by Pleasance Herb Seeds in New South Wales. These seeds allow you to easily grow a robust and thriving climbing bean plant, perfect for those who enjoy fresh, homegrown produce.
Features and Benefits
- Certified Organic: Rest assured knowing these seeds meet organic standards and are free from synthetic chemicals, promoting a healthier garden and produce.
- High-Quality: Produced by Pleasance Herb Seeds, a reputable Australian company known for premium seeds and gardening supplies.
- Easy to Grow: These seeds are perfect for gardeners of any skill level, requiring little maintenance and attention to thrive.
- High-Yielding: Bush Blue Lake Beans offer an abundant harvest of delicious and tender beans, perfect for a variety of healthy dishes.
- Versatile Plant: Ideal for trellises, fences, or other vertical gardening spaces, making the most of your available garden area.
How to Use
- Choose a sunny location in your garden with well-draining soil, and prepare the area by tilling the soil and adding compost or organic fertiliser.
- Plant the Bush Blue Lake Bean seeds about 2-3 cm deep and spaced 10-15 cm apart, allowing adequate room for growth.
- Water the seeds regularly, ensuring the soil remains consistently moist but not waterlogged.
- Provide a support structure, such as trellises or fences, for the beans to climb as they grow.
- Monitor your plants for signs of pests or diseases, and address any issues promptly to maintain a healthy garden.
- Harvest the beans when they have reached your desired size and tenderness, typically within 60-70 days from planting.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
Bush Blue Lake Beans - Climbing Seeds are perfect for gardeners looking to grow organic produce at home, as well as those with limited horizontal space but access to vertical gardening options. They are suitable for both experienced and novice gardeners and are a fantastic addition to edible gardens and healthy diets.
FAQsHow do I plant and care for Bush Blue Lake Beans - Climbing Seeds?
To plant the seeds, prepare a well-draining soil bed in a sunny location. Sow the seeds directly into the ground, about 2-3 inches apart and 1 inch deep. Water regularly to keep the soil moist, but not waterlogged. As they grow, provide a trellis or support structure for the plants to climb.What is the germination time for these climbing bean seeds?
The Bush Blue Lake Beans - Climbing Seeds usually germinate within 7-14 days after sowing, depending on the soil temperature and moisture levels.When is the best time to plant the Bush Blue Lake Beans seeds?
The best time to plant the seeds is in the spring or early summer when the soil temperature is consistently above 60°F (16°C). This will ensure optimal germination and growth conditions.How long does it take for the beans to mature and be ready for harvest?
The Bush Blue Lake Beans - Climbing Seeds typically take around 60 to 70 days to reach maturity, at which point the beans will be ready for harvest.Can I grow these climbing beans in a container?
Yes, you can grow Bush Blue Lake Beans in a large container as long as you provide proper drainage and a strong support structure for the plants to climb.Are the Bush Blue Lake Beans resistant to any common diseases or pests?
The Bush Blue Lake Beans are resistant to some common diseases such as bean mosaic virus and rust. However, it's essential to maintain proper plant care and monitor for any signs of pests.What is the taste and texture of the Bush Blue Lake Beans?
The beans have a delicious, tender texture and a robust, classic bean flavour. They are excellent for fresh consumption, canning, or freezing.Are the Bush Blue Lake Beans - Climbing Seeds non-GMO and organic?
Yes, these climbing bean seeds are Certified Organic and produced by Pleasance Herb Seeds in New South Wales. They are non-GMO and grown with organic practices.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...