In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
CANNA CALMAG Agent is a Calcium and Magnesium supplement for the professional grower. It is an Ideal supplement for use with CANNA COCO in soft water areas and includes special Calcium for stabilizing pH.
With varying water quality throughout Australia and New Zealand and more and more people using Reversed Osmosis water on COCO substrates, CANNA have created the solution to your soft water problems: Canna CalMag.
Benefits of Canna CalMag Agent
- Perfected for use on CANNA COCO substrate.
- Stabilises the pH of your water.
- Fewer deficiencies in calcium and magnesium.
- Enhanced nutrient uptake.
- Stronger plants.
- Stimulates better quality flowers.
- Increases the EC of your water.
There is a complex chemistry in your water going on when using soft water or Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) water in combination with a Coco substrate within the divalent ions such as Calcium and Magnesium. By controlling this issue, carefully and by addressing the need correctly, control of the problems this brings is achieved without the over application of Calcium and the resulting decrease in certain nutrient ions availability to the plant, such as Potassium.
Canna's CalMag Agent ensures a balanced amount of calcium and magnesium specially designed to add to your nutrients. This product will increase the EC value of the water you use, stabilising the water for your plant to feed on. It makes water harder and will create the best base water for your plant to be able to take in all the nutrients it needs, to grow healthy and strong on a coco substrate.
Directions for Use (on Soft or R.O. Water)
Mix your desired nutrients in the tank first.
Mix in the additives to be used such as CANNABOOST, RHIZOTONIC, CANNAZYM and, or PK13/14.
Add CANNA CALMAG to the nutrient mix as last following these guidelines:
Dosage: Depending on water quality, softness and target plant, use 5 - 10 ml / 10 litres.
Keep in mind that a stable pH is also temperature dependent.
The nutrient solution can be applied directly after mixing but wait 24-48 hours before doing any pH adjustment to allow correct buffering of your solution.
Be careful when using a pH Up (+) as CANNA CALMAG AGENT will first drop in pH and rise over the course of the next 24–48 hours.
|Barcode #||753321 681631|
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.10 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.