In Stock - Click & Collect Only from Brisbane
Christy's Red Hot Blue Glue Features
- Contractor preferred, premium formulation
- Medium body, very fast set
- Can be used without primer if local codes permit for non-pressure systems up to 6″ diameter and pressure systems below 4″ diameter
- Blue in color
Christy's Red Hot Blue Glue Directions
For use on PVC plastics. Stir and use as is. Do not thin. Discard if jellied or stringy. Use within 3 years of date stamp on can.
1) Cut pipe square, deburr, and wipe clean with a dry cloth. Make a trial dry fit on joints (Pipe should fit snugly 1/3 to 2/3 into socket). Use an adequate sized applicator – 2-1/2” and larger pipe requires a brush or roller. IAPMO specification standard IS8 (PVC Potable Water) requires that purple primer be used. COMPLETE STEPS 2 & 3 WITHIN THIRTY SECONDS FOR A SECURE JOINT
2) Apply a full, even coat of cement to outside male end of pipe and a medium coat to inside of fitting to be joined. Avoid puddles and voids. Pipe end must be coated twice before assembly and be “wet” during assembly. Push and rotate pipe into fitting (1/4 turn) until pipe bottoms in socket. Hold together until joint sets (approx. 30 seconds). If dry, pipe must be recoated.
3) Remove excess cement and leave joint undisturbed for at least 10 minutes. Full joint strength should be reached within 24 hours depending upon temperature and humidity. Pipe may be hydro-tested to 75 psi (water only) one hour after joining. STORE AND USE BETWEEN 40°F AND 110°F.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.20 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.