In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
The Aquascape Compact Fill Valve automatically adds water to your pond, waterfall, or fountain when needed. Adding a fill valve will help to reduce time spent filling your water feature and protects your pump from running dry in the case of water loss. Slow addition of water also helps to contribute to a healthy ecosystem by preventing large chemistry swings associated with adding large amounts of water at one time. The Compact Fill Valve’s small size and ability to handle up to a 1.5 gallons per minute flow rate (up to 100 PSI) allow the valve to be installed into a wide variety of water feature applications. The valve includes fittings to connect to a quick clip on (standard fridge type) poly pipe (6mm) ¼”.
Compact Water Fill Valve Features
- Automatically adds water to your water feature
- Reduces time spent filling your feature
- Handles up to 1.5 GPM
- Handles up to 100 PSI
- Includes fittings for ¼” poly pipe
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.10 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.