Grow Organic Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds for Healthy and Flavourful Greens
Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds are high-quality Certified Organic Seeds from Pleasance Herb Seeds, a trusted supplier based in New South Wales. Enjoy the prolific growth of aromatic and flavourful coriander in your own garden with these exceptional seeds.
Features and Benefits
- Certified Organic: These seeds are grown without the use of synthetic chemicals, pesticides or fertilisers for a healthier and more sustainable choice.
- Slow Bolting Variety: Specially selected for its slow-to-bolt characteristics, ensuring a longer harvest period for your coriander crop.
- Pleasance Herb Seeds: Produced by a reputable Australian-based company with a strong commitment to providing high-quality organic herb seeds.
- Easy to Grow: Coriander seeds are simple to sow, making them perfect for seasoned gardeners and beginners alike.
- Flavourful and Aromatic: Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds produce plants with a fragrant aroma and a fresh, citrusy taste that adds depth to your dishes.
How to Use
- Choose a well-drained location in your garden that receives partial to full sunlight.
- Prepare the soil by mixing in organic compost or well-aged manure. Ensure that the soil has a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
- Sow the coriander seeds directly into the prepared soil, spacing them about 2 cm apart and covering them with a thin layer of soil or compost.
- Keep the soil consistently moist during germination, which should occur within 7 to 10 days after sowing.
- Thin the seedlings as they grow, leaving a gap of about 15 to 20 cm between each plant.
- Water the plants regularly, ensuring that the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
- Harvest coriander leaves as needed, ideally when they are young and tender for the best flavour.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds are ideal for gardeners looking to grow organic and flavourful herbs in their own backyard, kitchen garden, or containers. These seeds are suitable for both seasoned gardeners and beginners, providing a fulfilling gardening experience and delicious results for culinary enthusiasts.
FAQsWhat are Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds?
Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds are a variety of coriander seeds that have been specifically bred to be slower to bolt (flower and set seed), allowing for a longer harvest period. These seeds are Certified Organic and are produced by Pleasance Herb Seeds in New South Wales.What advantages does the slow-bolting characteristic provide for gardeners?
The slow-bolting characteristic of these coriander seeds offers gardeners an extended harvest period due to the plant's prolonged vegetative growth stage. This means that the coriander leaves can be harvested for a longer time before the plant begins to flower and set seed, giving you more fresh coriander to use in your meals.How do I plant and care for Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds?
To plant Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds, choose a location with well-draining soil and full sun to partial shade. Sow the seeds about 5-10 mm deep, spaced 20 cm apart. Keep the soil consistently moist but not soggy until the seeds germinate. Once established, water regularly and apply a balanced organic fertiliser to encourage healthy growth.When is the best time to sow Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds?
The best time to sow Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds is during spring, summer or early autumn. Germination rates tend to be higher when soil temperatures are between 15°C and 21°C. Avoid planting during the hottest periods of the year, as coriander is heat-sensitive and may bolt quicker in extreme temperatures.When can I expect to harvest my coriander after planting?
You can expect to begin harvesting the leaves of your Coriander Slow Bolt plants approximately 4-6 weeks after sowing, depending on growing conditions. It is recommended to harvest leaves regularly to encourage new growth and prolong the vegetative stage, making the most of your slow bolt coriander plants.Are Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds suitable for container gardening?
Yes, Coriander Slow Bolt Seeds are suitable for container gardening, making them a great option for those who have limited space or prefer to grow herbs in pots. When planting in containers, ensure you use a quality potting mix and provide adequate drainage. Choose a container with a diameter of at least 30 cm to give the plants ample room to grow.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
1 Year Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...