Digital CO2 Controller PPM-B1
In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Barbed Cross [4mm] - ($1.04)
Barbed Tee [4mm] - ($0.46)
CO2 Regulator Kit with Dual Dials and Solenoid Switch - ($395.00)
Plants need CO2 for breathing and for the photosynthesis process, and the Pro-Leaf B1 CO2 Controller is a tried and tested unit for controller the release of CO2. Without optimal CO2 levels, you will stunt the growth of your plants, impacting the yield and harvest. Research has shown that providing CO2 levels between 1,000ppm and 1,300ppm can increase the yield by up to 30%.
Investing in a CO2 controller will therefore pay dividends for years to come.
Features of the Pro-Leaf B1 CO2 Controller
- Adjustable set points range from 400-2000 parts per million (ppm) with an accuracy of +/-100 PPM and an adjustable deadband.
- A remote sensor with 4.5 m cable, accurately monitors the garden’s PPM levels and relays this information to the controller for display in real-time.
- An integrated photocell allows for day, night, or continuous operation and the unit records maximum and minimum values for later viewing.
How the Pro-Leaf B1 CO2 Controller works
- Select your desired minimum CO2 level in PPM.
- The unit will switch on the power outlet when the CO2 level goes below this value.
- The switch triggers a CO2 Regulator Kit (not included), which then releases CO2 into the atmosphere of the grow area.
- When the CO2 sensor (included) senses more than the CO2 PPM minimum level, the switch turns off.
This Pro-Leaf CO2 controller is the updated version of the D1 model, and comes with an Australian power socket and plug.
The built in photocell will activate the controller during daylight or while the grow lights are switched on, turning itself off in darkness.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
1 Year (Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.