The Aquascape Dual Union Check Valve 2.0 effectively prevents backflow in ponds and water features while providing a professional pump and plumbing connection inside pond skimmers and Pondless® Waterfall Vaults. The heavy-duty, swing-style check valve flapper is built to last and maximizes water flow through the valve when open while preventing the backflow of water when the pump is shut off or during a power outage. A set of innovative reversible fittings takes the guesswork out of finding the right pump or filter fitting; simply rotate the fitting to the desired orientation for your application. Union connections on both sides of the valve make pump and filter maintenance quick and easy without the use of tools. The Dual Union Check Valve 2.0 is compatible with a wide variety of filter sizes, making it easy to extend the valve height when needed.
- Prevents backflow in ponds and water features
- Provides a professional pump and plumbing connection
- Innovative reversible fittings eliminate guesswork
- Dual-union, tool-free design simplifies maintenance
- Height extendable for installation taller filters
|Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||4.94 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.