In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Yoyo Reflector Hanger Pack of 2 - ($11.00)
Jack Chain 2.0mm for Hanging Lights and Fans [1m] - ($2.75)
Yoyo Plant Hanger White [4 Pack] - ($16.00)
How Do ExHale CO2 Bags Work?
ExHale bags create Carbon Dioxide (CO2) 24 hours a day with no need to refill bottles or use expensive CO2 production units. The power of ExHale lies in the mycelial mass inside the vented cultivator. This mycelial mass cultivates CO2 and the microporous breather patch releases CO2 continually for up to 6 months.
What's the difference between the Exhale 365, Original and Exhale XL bags?
Aqua Gardening sells the smaller 365 and Original bags, and also the larger XL Exhale CO2 bags. The size of the 365 and Original Exhale bags is the same, and the XL is about twice as big as them.
There is a big difference between the Original and XL to the 365.
- Original and XL bags last 3 to 6 months are are ready to product CO2 as soon as they are opened
- Exhale 365 bags have a ramp up period of up to 2 months until they are making the maximum amount of CO2, but then they last up to 12 months
This is because Exhale Original and XL bags come pre-innoculated, so they are ready to use and the bacteria are already at work creating CO2. The Exhale 365 bags require innoculation - when you receive it you start the process of CO2 production. This is nice to know you will get the full effect of the bag, however you need to be aware it will take some time until the full production of CO2 will be happening! This is the time is takes for the bacteria to get to full CO2 production.
Exhale CO2 Bags are Easy to use!
Hang slightly above the height of the plants in your grow space. Each bag will provide 4-6 plants (128 cu ft) with a continuous shower of CO2. No need to turn it on or off - simply leave it alone to do its job!
Grower’s Tip: Elevated CO2 levels improve plant maturity rates, enhance root growth, increase water use efficiency, and dramatically increase final crop yield.
Why Use Exhale CO2?
The Exhale CO2 bags provide carbon dioxide 24 hours a day with no need to refill bottles or use expensive production units. Maintenance Free: No heat, No electricity, Just CO2.
What's the Science Behind ExHale CO2?
The CO2 bags work through photosynthesis – photosynthesis is the process by which plant leafs make carbohydrates. Sunlight, carbon dioxide and water are converted into carbohydrates and oxygen by the action of chlorophyll in the chloroplasts of the plant. Plants growing indoors under artificial light often lack enough CO2 to efficiently photo-synthesise. When plants are able to maximize the process of photosynthesis, the result is larger plants with larger yields. The power lies in the mycelial mass inside the vented cultivator. This mycelial mass cultivates carbon dioxide and the one-way breather patch releases CO2 continually for up to 6 months.
How Many Plants Does ExHale CO2 Suit?
The Regular sized Exhale CO2 bag is designed for small to medium grow spaces, or more specifically 1 bag will provide 4-6 plants with the CO2 they need. It can be used for both vegetative plant growth as well as for fruit and flower production. Exhale CO2 Bags Exhale CO2 bags come complete and are cultivating carbon dioxide even before you get out of the checkout line. No need to turn it on or turn it off, simply place it in your grow space and leave it alone to do its job. A continuous shower of carbon dioxide directly onto your plants is the most efficient way to deliver CO2. Placing the bag slightly above the level of your plants will insure they receive the carbon dioxide they need 24 hours a day for up to 6 months. This is a revolution in your indoor carbon dioxide production systems.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.90 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.