In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
HM pH Meter With Temperature - ($95.00)
Eazy Plug Coco Peat Propagation Tray [12 Cubes] - ($11.00)
API Tap Water Conditioner [30ml] - ($4.90)
The Flairform pH test kit with pH up and pH down solution is a complete hydroponics pH starter kit.
This simple pH test and adjustment kit is all you need to measure and adjust your pH levels with ease.
- Fill the test tube halfway with the water to be tested
- Add one drop of indicator solution
- Compare the colour on the colour chart
- Drop in pH Up or pH Down to adjust the pH
Included in the pH test kit bundle:
- Flairform pH Up 250ml: Flairform pH up solution can be used to control hydroponic or aquaponic system pH and pond pH levels. Dilute in a bucket of the tank water before adding a large quantity.
- Flairform pH Down 250ml: Used to lower pH in hydroponic systems and for soil based plants. Dilute in a bucket of the system water before adding a large quantity. This pH Down is not ideal for Aquaponics.
- Hygen pH Test Dropper Kit: Testing solution for pH range 4.5 - 7.5. Only one drop from the Hygen pH Test solution bottle is required.
- Pipette: Simple pipette, 20 drops to 1ml.
Both the pH down and pH up dissolve into beneficial minerals for plants, boosting the nutrient levels in your system.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.50 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.