In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
- SilikaMajic potassium supplement is shelf stable for over 10 years. This guarantees performance. Did you know many silica brands* are useless within 6 months of manufacture? *As determined by the internationally recognised 'molybdosilicate' analytical method.
- Produces healthier & stronger plant growth: Once silica is taken up by the roots, it is deposited in the plants cell walls as a solid, rigid 'quartz-like' matrix. This produces a mechanically stronger plant which enables superior leaf orientation and therefore greater rates of photosynthesis and growth.
- Increases weight & shelf-life of fruit: Accumulation of silica in plant cells increases cell weight and integrity.
- Increases plant tolerance to heat stress (wilting).
- Improves the healing rate and neatness of pruning wounds: This property is especially beneficial in commercial cropping of plants such as tomato and cucumber where regular pruning threatens the plant's survival due to the risk of disease ingress.
- SilikaMajic potassium supplement contains 26% Potassium Silicate (NPK 0-0-15).
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.30 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.