In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Nothing performs like a 600-watt HID grow light housed in a growbox HOMEbox® Ambient Q120! It’s all thanks to the PAR+ super reflective inner lining. Plants develop faster and produce more flowers and fruit because more plant-usable light is directed at the canopy. Crop quality is also remarkable due to less heat build-up (the #1 cause of low crop quality.) The result is an incredibly efficient growing chamber that still only takes up 1.44 m2 of floor space!
The HOMEbox® Ambient Q120 is a clear favourite among dedicated indoor growers and can be used for all stages of the plant lifecycle, however the most popular application is a flowering chamber using a high pressure sodium lamp– amazingly, up to 36 small plants can fit inside this super-productive grow box!
The assembling of the HOMEbox grow boxes is very easy.
Assembled size: 120 x 120 x 200 cm
Grow space: 1.44 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 1x Back
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x left, 1x Back
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x right, 1x left
+ 250 mm (10”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 250mm (10”) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kg
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||22.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.