In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
This highly versatile grow tent can be used for growing freshly rooted cuttings or seedlings into juvenile plants, keeping a single mother plant in peak condition or even flowering and fruiting up to ten small plants to full maturity. Ideally lit with a 250-watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamp, the HOMEbox® Ambient Q80+ is compatible with the full range of popular growing methods.
As well as the MicroMesh bug-screened, OmniFlow directable air vents, there’s also a handy port for cables and irrigation tubing and a 160mm (6.3”) air-inlet in the roof. As with all HOMEbox® Ambient grow tents, toolless assembly and disassembly takes one person just a few minutes. The PAR+ super reflective lining transforms this compact growth chamber into a highly-productive indoor cultivation environment with unparalleled reflectivity combined with effective heat dissipation for higher quality crops.
Assembled size: 80 x 80 x 180 cm
Grow space: 0.64 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x Back
+ 125 mm (5”): 1x Left
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 125 (5”) OmniFlow Airvents left and right
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screened
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Metal structure (16 mm), strong precision plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 50 kg
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
1 Year (Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement. )
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details.