Hobby growers looking to make the most of a single 600-watt grow light need look no further! This new ingenious design provides just over a square meter of growing space, but in rectangular form. Why? Because it’s ideally proportioned to exploit every photon from a 600-watt HID grow light housed in a rectangular reflector.
The HOMEbox® Ambient R120 has been tailor-made to create an evenly lit and intensely productive grow space thanks to both its perfect proportions and PAR+ super reflective lining. An air-cooled reflector can be independently ventilated thanks to the twin 160 mm (6.3”) air-ports on either side. A generous 200 mm (8”) duct in the roof facilitates easily mountable garden ventilation as well as two 200 mm (8”) OmniFlow directable air vents and a 160 mm (6.3”) duct for additional active ventilation if required. The perfect growbox for a small corner!
Assembled size: 120 x 90 x 180 cm
Grow space: 1.08 m2
HomeBox Ambient R120 Features
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
- + 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 1x Back
- + 160 mm (6.3”): 1x right, 2x left
- + 200 mm (8”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 200mm (8”) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually lightproof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kg
|Warranty Conditions||Repair Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||20.00 kg|
Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
Free Shipping Eligibility
What is the eligibility for Free Shipping? As long as your delivery address is in our free shipping zone, and your order is above the minimum value for free shipping, your shipping will be free. For full details see our shipping information here.
Special Order Items - These are items that we do not regularly stock. These items will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Back Order Items - These are items we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These items will be back in stock within a few days. See the full details here.
This calculator will give you the delivery charges for this product only. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown, including Free Shipping if you are eligible.