The Hortivision 315w 3K-R CMH lamp is designed for medical-grade plant cultivation with seriously productive generative (floral) growth.
Precisely engineered to replicate the sun, it ensures that essential oil and resin production is drastically increased.
A higher ratio of yellow and red spectral energy allows this lamp to truly perform with heavy fruiting or flowering plants. 315w Technology has been rapidly gaining popularity for growers all over the globe. The arc-tube within this bulb is built with a ceramic composite, and has more similar gases like a MH lamp, however the arc tube burns much hotter and brighter, ensuring the light that comes out has more UV A, UV B and a complete lighting spectrum. The result for your plants? Faster growth, healthier leaves, shorter internodes and more natural plant profile development. CDM is likely to become the choice of the connoisseur looking for the best quality produce.
- Engineered Ceramic Arc Tube design
- Double-Jacketed glass for safety
- THD <10% (in HIPAR Sunstorm Kit)
- Kelvin 2800k
- CRI >90% Increases essential oil production
- Complex patented mixture of gasses optimised specifically for horticulture
- Long lamp life – 20,000 hrs recommended with 90% maintenance at 10,000hr
- Higher UV and Infra-red output calculated for plant resin production
- PGZ18 Bulb Fixture for secure mounting
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.40 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.