In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Hygen Budlink is a hydrated silica additive that is proven to reduce moisture loss, improve uptake of nutrients, and strengthen cell walls and resistance to pest attacks resulting in a healthier and more productive plant.
As silica cannot be present in standard A-B nutrient formulas, silica should always be added as a part 3 of any A & B nutrient. Plants that are deficient is silica are more prone to insect and bacteria attacks, as the cell walls do not have the strength to repeal them.
Budlink and silica assists in creating a stronger cellulose framework for the cell walls during cell development. Adding silica has also proven to improve uptake of other nutrients such as manganese and iron. Using Budlink will also assist in a more efficient uptake of water as the silica improves light interception and the photosynthetic capacity.
As a result, using Budlink and hydrated silica in general will result in healthier and more productive plants.
Budlink should be added as a part "C" to the nutrient solution, and can also be applied as a foliar spray to help protect against pests and bacteria.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||1.30 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.