In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Hydroponic Generation's (Hygen's) Chemist and Owner has reviewed internationally certified processes and formulated a unique buffering process. This ensures consistent quality in each batch, meeting the highest standards.
Hygen Coco Brick batches are regularly laboratory tested to ensure they meet the analysis required. This provides a guarantee of quality.
Hygen Coco Peat is pH stabilised to maintain steady pH conditions around the root zone. Calcium / Magnesium are used to buffer the coco peat to assist in conditioning and to eliminate nuisance chemicals such as sodium. Hygen Coco Peat is compatible with leading soluble coco specific nutrients.
Hygen Coco Brick suitability
Hygen Coco is great for the home gardener through to large-scale commercial growers. It’s suitable for a broad number of crops and can also be used as bedding for worm farms since it does not contain any added harmful chemicals. Predominantly use in Hydroponics for vegetables in Run To Waste systems, where fast growth is necessary. Expect to water a large flowering vegetable plant twice a day in the run to waste format.
Coco Brick Sizes Available
- 650g Brick - makes up 10L of media
- 5 kg Block - makes 70L of media
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 kg|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.