In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Hygen pH Test Kit Drop Tester - ($11.00)
Flairform pH Test Kit with Hygen Test, pH Up, pH Down and Pipette [2 x 250ml] - ($30.30)
Bluelab pH Pen - ($125.00)
HM pH Meter With Temperature - ($95.00)
Always keep pH electrodes stored in Hygen pH Electrode Storage solution. Electrode Storage solution is the same formula scientists use in laboratories to store glass pH electrodes. pH Electrode Storage solution maximises electrode performance and extends electrode life. pH Electrodes should never be stored dry.
Why Not Use Distilled Water Instead of Hygen pH Electrode Storage Solution?
Buffers or distilled water are not suitable for storage of pH electrodes. Distilled water will cause ions to leach out of the glass bulb and render your electrode useless. The electrodes can become coated in contaminates which build up over time. It is recommended that the electrodes be cleaned regularly with Hygen Probe Cleaner solution before calibrating your meter.
How to Use pH Electrode Storage Solution
Pour some solution onto the sponge inside your pH meter cap to keep it moist at all times.
Bottle Size - 250ml
Hygen Care Solutions
All Care solutions are made using high Quality Analytical Grade constituents to international standards. All formulations and procedures have been prepared under careful supervision by our qualified chemist who has more than 25 years experience.
|Warranty Length||Limited Warranty|
|Warranty Conditions||Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||0.30 kg|
|Type||Test and Measurement|
Limited Warranty - This product has been stored in a controlled environment to ensure you will receive the best quality product possible. Due to this reason this product is sold on a strict no refund or return policy, unless it falls under a warranty claim.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.