Effortlessly Control Your Grow Room Lighting with Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0
Upgrade your grow room lighting control with the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0, designed for both LED and HPS lights. This advanced digital controller provides exceptional control over your lighting kits, intelligently managing room temperatures, light timing, automation, safety control, and dimming functions. With its easy integration to your Lumatek Controllable Ballasts, effortlessly regulate your grow room environment for optimised plant growth.
Features and Benefits
- Wide compatibility: Manages all types of Lumatek HID and LED products and potentially other brands' control products, providing flexibility in your grow room equipment.
- Distinct channels: Two separate channels (Zone A & Zone B) to operate LED and HID lighting simultaneously.
- Temperature Sensor: Monitors and controls temperature in your grow room for ideal growing conditions.
- Precision control: Digital dimming control with increments of 1% for fine-tuning light intensity.
- Personalised Sunrise & Sunset: Customise the duration of sunrise and sunset transition times for better light optimisation (0-10 minutes).
How to Use
- Connect your Lumatek Controllable Ballasts to the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 using the control link cables included.
- Plug the temperature sensor cables into the controller and position the sensors in your grow room for accurate temperature monitoring.
- Use the controller's digital interface to set light timing, automation, dimming functions, and temperature control settings.
- Adjust settings as needed to maintain optimal growing conditions in your grow room environment.
Aqua Gardening Suggests These are Best For
The Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 is best suited for small to large scale growers who operate LED and/or HID lighting systems. It is an ideal solution for those looking to automate their grow room environment for better control and efficiency.
Notes from Aqua Gardening
- The Lumatek Control Panel is not guaranteed to work with all other brands' control products; however, it has been reported to control HiPar control products successfully.
- LED and HID lights must be plugged into their respective channels (Zone A or Zone B) on the controller for proper function.
- Ensure the power supply is 5VDC 2A to avoid any malfunction or damage.
How many ballasts and LEDs can the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 support?
The Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 can support up to 400 HID ballasts and/or 100 LEDs.
Can I control both LED and HID lights with this controller?
Yes, you can control both LED and HID lights with the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0. However, you will need to plug one type of lighting into each of the two channels (Zone A & Zone B). You cannot run both LED and HID off the same channel.
What type of temperature control features does the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 offer?
The controller offers temperature sensor monitoring and control, with temperature-controlled adjustable inspection ranges from 0°C-40°C and temperature-controlled protection inspection ranges from 0°C-50°C.
Can I personalize the sunrise and sunset settings on this controller?
Yes, the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 allows you to customise your sunrise and sunset duration from 0-10 minutes.
Does the controller also offer digital dimming control?
Yes, the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 offers digital dimming control with 1% increments and a power dimming scope of 60% - 110%.
Is it possible to use the headphone jack to control HiPar control products or other brands?
The headphone jack of the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0 has been demonstrated to control HiPar control products and has the potential to control other brands; however, Aqua Gardening cannot guarantee its compatibility with every brand.
What is included with the Lumatek Digital Controller?
With the purchase of the Lumatek Digital Controller Plus V2.0, you will receive 1 x Power Cable & Transformer, 2 x Temperature Sensor Cables, and 2 x Control Link Cables.
Still Unsure if This Product is Right for You?
Lumatek Control panel: Can run all types of HID and LED products from Lumatek, Headphone Jack has been demostrated to control HiPar control products too, and even other brands - However Aqua Gardening cannot guarantee this, but it could be a benefit to your current equipment
Enter the quantity of product and your Australian suburb name to calculate the shipping costs for multiples of this item only. You can calculate the shipping costs for your entire order, including international orders, on the Cart Page.
Shipping Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions: 0.10m (Length) x 0.20m (Width) x 0.10m (Height)
Free Shipping Eligibility
Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $249 that are not bulky items. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
Back Order products
These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
Click & Collect Only products
These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
Fast Dispatch products
These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.
Special Order products
Special Order products are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
Products marked with ship-to-store can still be shipped to us to collect in-store! Simply check out with the shipping address: 3/4 Billabong Street, Stafford, QLD, 4053. Once your order arrives, we’ll email you to let you know that it is ready to collect.
2 Years Repair Warranty - Manufacturer warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening and then sent to the supplier for testing and repair.
60 Day Returns - We will provide a refund, exchange or store credit where you have decided you no longer want the product and it is in new, unopened condition. More details...