In Stock - Fast Dispatch from Brisbane
Boveda 4 gram Humidipak 62% - 2 Way Humidity Control [10 Pack] - ($20.00)
Magical Butter DecarBox Thermometer Combo Pack - ($69.00)
Magical Butter Machine Details
The Magical Butter machine is the world’s first countertop Botanical Extractor, designed for creating fantastic recipes, infusing the essence of healthy herbs into butter, oil, grain alcohol, lotions, and more!
The MagicalButter machine is scientifically designed for a specific purpose: creating incredible recipes and botanical infusions with little or no labour, so can you achieve your desired infusion easily, safely, and consistently.
It combines an immersion blender with a programmable digital thermostat and heating unit. The Magical Butter unit grinds, heats, stirs, and steeps your herbal extract, all at the correct time intervals and temperature.
Is this for me? Who else uses this?
Professional chefs, restaurants, caterers, foodies, herbal therapy patients, your friends... any person with a taste for healthy herbal cooking!
Magical Butter Machine Features
- Fully automatic, microprocessor-controlled program sequences
- Stainless steel pitcher
- Integrated digital thermostat & sensors bring laboratory-grade temperature controls to your kitchen
- Makes 2-5 cups per cycle
Magical Butter Machine Inclusions
- Magical Glove
- Purify Filter Micron 190
- Magical Cookbook
- Owner's Manual
- 240V AU Power Cord
Magical Butter Machine Specifications
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Width: 26 cm
- Height: 36 cm
- Depth: 26 cm
- Capacity: 2-5 Cups of Liquids (1.18 Litres)
DecarBox Kit Details
The Magical Butter Decarbox kit is an essential addition to cooking up treats.
Benefits of the Magical Butter Decarbox Combo Pack
The Food-grade silicone shell prevents loss of valuable plant compounds and elevates natural herbal potency. This is the most effective decarboxylation system available - the DecarBox bakes herbs better.
Includes a silicone box, thermometer and user guide.
The Decarb Kit features:
- Food-grade silicone shell prevents loss of valuable plant compounds
- Precision integrated thermometer with stay-cool external digital display
- Oven-safe shell ensures maximum retention of beneficial phytonutrients
- This device lets you easily calibrate your oven for precise accuracy during decarboxylation and baking
- The most effective decarboxylation system available!
|Warranty Length||1 Year|
|Warranty Conditions||Replacement Warranty|
|Shipping Weight||7.00 kg|
Replacement Warranty - Store warranty, this product needs to be returned to Aqua Gardening for testing and replacement.
This calculator will show you the delivery charges for this product only.
Free Shipping Eligibility
- Aqua Gardening offers free shipping on most orders above $100 that are not bulky and are sent to metro areas. Once you place all the items you wish to buy in the cart, the combined shipping price will be shown in the cart, including Free Shipping if you are eligible. For full details please see our free shipping eligibility here.
- Back Order products - These are products we usually carry in stock but are temporary out of stock. These products will be back in stock within a few days. We can send you an email notification when they are back in stock if you click on the “Notify me when back in stock” link. See the full details here.
- Special Order products - These are products that we do not regularly stock. These products will be ordered specially for you, or dispatched directly to you from our supplier. See the full details here.
- Online Only products - These are products that are in stock in a different warehouse and can’t be picked up with the Click & Collect option. If you wish to collect these products from our Brisbane showroom, you can enter our address as the delivery address. Shipping costs may apply. See the full details here.
- Click & Collect Only products - These products can only be collected from our Brisbane showroom as we can not ship them. If you place any of these products in your cart, you will only see the Click & Collect option at the checkout.
- Fast Dispatch products - These are products that we have in stock in our Brisbane showroom, and they are available for immediate Click & Collect or Shipping. Keep in mind that if you have a product which is not listed as a Fast Dispatch product in your cart, there might be a delay on your order. See the full details here.